Volumetric Mixer Truck
Get the correct amount of concrete for your project. Less waste and a cheaper cost.
Concrete Orders for smaller projects
With our new fully automated Volumetric Mixer truck, we provide a comprehensive range of concrete and cement mixes on-site, suitable for any size of project you may be working on. Our mixes are high-quality and easy to use, making them ideal for contractors and construction novices alike. Our range of concrete mixes include:
- Kerb mix: A standard mix for kerb bedding, solums and trench fill-blinding.
- Foundation mix: Most common mix used in foundations and floor slabs.
- Slab mix: Special designs mix for garages, sheds and hot tub bases. Durable enough to withstand heavy wear and severe changes in weather.
- Driveway mix: A speciality mix used for driveways and patios.
- Other mix designs and additives available – Just ask for our advice
No Job is too small or too large and if you’re looking for a reliable concrete supplier who will arrive on site when they said they would, Wheatfield is the company you can depend on to be there with the exact amount of concrete you require, when you want it!
How the Volumetric Mixer Truck Works
Wheatfield Concrete Mixer saves you money.
We understand how important it is to keep costs down and stay within budget, which is why we offer a reliable, efficient and cost-effective concrete delivery for our customers.
You only pay for the concrete that you use with no wastage, helping you to minimise expenses on your project. Our fully computerised concrete mixer truck services are reliable, functional and well maintained.
For the professional contractor
We’ve created a variety of premium concrete mixes engineered to meet the needs of commercial, industrial and agricultural clients. Our mixes include:
- C20/C25: A standard mix for kerb bedding, solums and trench fill-blinding.
- C35: Most common mix used in foundations and floor slabs.
- C35/C40: Typically used for roadways, access to farms or any area where heavy vehicles frequent. Durable enough to withstand heavy wear and severe changes in weather.
- C40/C45: Used widely in farming for the construction of slurry and silage pits. Incredibly durable and strong, built to contain tons of waste products and withstand acids and chemicals for prolonged periods of time.
Get a quote
Get a quote
From quarry to door step
Everyday. At your convenience!